Thursday, December 24, 2009

One's In The Air...


... so im not invincible, nope. Its christmas eve and Im just sitting here listening to the perfect playlist. "I am more than what you bargained for and nothing less than real. & hey, no Im not perfect."-Drake.
somewhere down the line I figured out that there is not perfect way to live your life. You can only live it one day at a time. Because each day will teach you something new. Stop thinking you have it all figured out because i guarantee you, you will discover something new next week. And yes, Im going to take my own advise. I get to this point where Im like, "Ive found myself." But then I fall, I get back up, and hey... Ive found myself again. Nope...that makes no sense. So once again... I quit. Not trying to figure it out anymore. We're going to make mistakes because we're human. Just have enough pride in yourself to learn from them. This is me. This is who I am. Like it, Love it, Hate it....thats on you. Take it or leave it. That goes to me too. I belong right where you see me. That is all. Love generously, feel passionately, and live. Just live. & move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment