Thursday, December 10, 2009


I watched my favorite movie Julie & Julia until 4am this morning. I absolutely adore that film. It reminds me of the simplicity and happiness in life. And it also reminds me of how bad I am longing to live in Europe :(
I must say that between The Devil Wears Prada and Julie & Julia, Meryl Streep is absolutely phenomenal! She has amazing talent!
Anywho... today is my second to last day of the semester and let me say..I am completely exhausted and ready for it to be over. Im actually ready for this entire year to be over. It's been one heck of a journey and by far one of the worst, but best years ever. It was an emotional rollercoaster..however, I think I am going to save the description for New Years Eve..lol how typical of me.

I had the honored pleasure and privelage of meeting my University's President whom, I must admit, is very nice and down to earth person. My acceptance into SOS is truly making an impact on me and my life already and it has only just begin. I am excited about the expericence! At the welcome reception on yesturday, I was able to meet my newest family. It is 42 of us and they are really great people with beautiful spirits. I have a feeling this is going to be awesome.
...I am blabbing to absolutely no one lol..Oh well
Oh I also watched Changeling the other day, thanks to my dearest friend. Truly an amazing film!
I am actually thinking of watching Julie & Julia again tonight...I do things like that but I love that movie..it sort of humbles me.
...One more final to go tomorrow at 8 AM... Its going to be a breeze though. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment