Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Bucket List


Thought I would share my Bucket List with the world :)

Europe
See an Alvin Ailey Dance Company performance
Paris
Milan
Perform a ballet
New York
Get a Kanoli in Central Park
Be a ballerina
California
Visit a lighthouse
Selena's memorial and museum
Record a song
Meet "Carrie Bradshaw"
Build a Home
Get Married
Have Children
Sky Dive
Ski
Play in the rain
Niagra Falls
Laugh until I can't breath
Make someone laugh until they can't breath
Grand Canyon
Own the blue Manolo Blahniks
Ride a horse
Ride a horse on the beach
See "Revelations" by Alvin Ailey
Be a Neonatologist
Dine at Cafe de la Paix
Graduate from College
Walk the Great Wall
China
Kenya
Pyrimids of Egypt
Pet a Dolphin
Love myself
Visit the Colosseum
Taj Mahal
The Northern Lights
Meet Beyonce
Scuba Dive
Machu Pichhu
The Great Lakes
India
Stay a night in Lake Palace Udaipur
White Water Rafting
Go to an NBA game with floor seats
Amsterdam
Kimora
Barcelona
Ride in a horse driven carriage
Attend the Kentucky Derby
Witness a miracle
See daddy again

If I am to complete this, I will have lived a priceless life

No comments:

Post a Comment