Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Planning?..NO!




Every single day i aquire more knowledge than the day prior..and i learn... about life, friends,...myself. And I have derived that my biggest mistake has been giving way to much of myself...and in most cases, just to see others happy. And at some points Ive been way too diaphanous. However, there are definetly NO regrets...for I have discovered so many truths, so many fakes...and life has ultimately unveiled itself..

This weekend was ridiculously "off"..to say the least. and I can't believe that i am at all surprised. One thing i have learned about MY life is that i really shouldn't plan things...they NEVER go as planned..EVER...from planning to wash the dishes..to planning a trip to Europe..i just really shouldnt plan..
I find it very...comedic?..When i first decided that i was going to Puerto Rico..i began planning like 6 mths in advance..which u have to if you're going to have a decent and orderly trip anywhere...LOL..I was terrified..No matter how much things would fall into place..in the back of my head i knew it was going to eventually fall apart..The day before we left... i really believe i had been holding my breath for those 6 mths...I smiled for the first time since i decided on the trip because amazingly...it was all still working smoothly and i was boarding the plane the next day...well..i shouldnt have exhaled so early...haha..just a few hrs before it was time to leave...the tickets were taken and so was passports and some of our luggage...and i couldnt even be upset..All i could do was laugh and tell myself.."I told you soo!"..I now look back at my Puerto Rico pictures and souveiners and actually cherish them...it was just about the only thing in life that i planned and worked out...although we got our things bk and were able to depart..i was terrifed..i knew that plane would crash or id be held hostage by terrorist or something...lol
My life has been filled with indelible moments that has placed all of these little dimples on my face :))

No comments:

Post a Comment