Tuesday, March 2, 2010

you are AMazinG


Its so amazing to see actually see and feel yourself growing up.
Everyday new things happen
& everyday another lesson is learned..
When i start getting beside myself, something comes and humbles me.
I want to simply live
& be happy
& spread happiness and laughter.
I noticed that sometimes we get so lost 
and we let things have the best of us.
& at times we feel like the entire world is falling right on top of our heads...
but the best peace is found in chaos. 
Stop and smell the flowers.
wiggle your toes
lay in the grass and stare endlessly into the sky
count the stars
At times we may not feel good enough
but trust me, you are amazing.
you are so unique and you were put here for a reason
just relax 
the universe is unfolding just as it should.
& you have a right to be here.
"When life says, 'Give up' hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.'"
with all my love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment