Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Treated myself today to this cutsie little sundae.
Normally my post are mainly on things Ive learned. They say
  "on the road to riches, stop and take pictures because life's not about where you end up, but what you've learned along the way"
So this blog is kind of like my pictures of life along the way. 
Over this past weekend, I was surrounded with 42 of my very amazing friends. I never thought it was possible for 42 ppl to come together and truly love each other. One of them made the statement,
"We didn't become friends, we became family."
He was so right. They are my family.
This past year has been one of the most difficult and challenging years Ive ever been through. Many times I felt so alone and lost in this crazy thing we call life.
However, this past weekend I learned something.
It took a 28 hr bus ride and 5 days with these 42 very amazing people to realize that
no, life will not always be tulips and daisies, and often the rain is going to pour, but what life does do, is in those really crazy moments, it sends us butterflies and rainbows
to remind us that even through darkness, beauty still lives.
They are my butterflies and rainbows.
& they make life worth living.
They never judge me, they always listen.
We all go through the same things and thats a good thing to know.
We cry together, we laugh until we can't breathe, we disagree just like family.
& create the most indelible memories together .
We teach each other that life is not as bad as it seems
and no matter how hard things may get
"Its fine..."
So when you reach those low moments in life, step away for a second & look around
Somewhere, I promise, your butterflies & rainbows are there...waiting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment